Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 25 August 2013

Beach Braid


    I would like to share another braid with you, this one was inspired by a broken shell I found while beach combing in Dorset this week. Going away in the caravan limits what I can take with me to craft with. Braiding is easy, clean and I've managed to get all my threads and discs into one five litre Really Useful box.
    I've used three of the colours that I could see in the shell and worked an eight thread braid in embroidery silks, this works out to be 1/8th inch thick (3mm) so it's quite dainty.
    J&C Creations sister company, J&C Beads, have all the findings you would need to finish off a braid like this so pop over and take a look at their stock, Happy Braiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment