Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 24 August 2013

Hanging Craft Storage

Have you ever wondered how to store your paints or distress stain bottles?
The main problem is if you are anything like me you have so many diffrent colours and I want to be able to see all the colours I have available.
 
So.... I was so excited when I found this handing storage tutorial by Jessica at Made in Crafts.
 
DIY Hanging Paint Storage 
This tutorial will make such a difference to your craft room organisation and all this made from inexpensive materials
 
DIY craft paint storage 
Why not head over to Made in Crafts for the full turtorial.
 
This storage system will also work really well for nail varnish, glitter, beads and thread storage. Why not try out the tutorial and update your craft room storage.
 
hanging paint storage also works for 
Jen
-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment