Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Curiosity Box for Mum


Hi Everyone
 Sue Here 



Today I have made a curiosity box for my mum.  You can adapt this by using your hougie board or going to the website The house of Zandra - www.houseofzandra.co.uk and purchasing the template.



The overall measurement of this box is 6ins width x 8 ins length x 1 ins tall and has 8 compartments and I used cosmic shimmer glue to stick it together.
I have used double sided cardstock, then cut some templates out for the background card I have placed at the rear of the little inner boxes.  I have then decorated with the following from J & C Creations website:

 
Bildmalarna 'friends on a log' stamp
Heartfelt Creations 'Tattered Collage' stamp
Distress Markers
Marianne Creatables LR0150
Spellbinder 'Wonderful Wings'
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Glue Gun
Hot off the Press 12x12 colour me butterflies papers

 

 

Other items
Tim Holtz ChitChat words
Personal Impressions Lindsay Mason design stamps
Wooden heart embellishments
Tim Holtz clock pieces
Letter stamps





You can choose to add what words and images you wish from your stash or photographs but this is a lovely keepsake when finished.

 Hope I've inspired you just a little this week.
Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Τhanks for sharing youг thοughts.

    I really aρрreciatе your efforts and I will be waiting
    for уour nехt ωгitе ups thаnκs onсe аgain.


    Chеck out my web-sitе: http://www.rongdex.com

    ReplyDelete