Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 7 March 2013

Background Dimensions

 Hi Everyone
Sue Here



The other day I came across a video on Heather Telford's website on backgrounds and so I have made this Mothers Day card with the technique in mind.


Items used from J & C Creations:
Penny Black Transparent 'salutations' stamps
Penny black wooden background stamp 'Paisley Border'
Heartfelt Creations 'Large Elegant Words' stamp
Memento ink pads in pink, green and red
Distress Marker in Pink

Other items:
Peel Off dots and lines 

I firstly used post it notes and masked off a section of the front of the card.  I then inked up the paisley stamp in pink, then added on the top a distress marker to highlight the flowers and stamped it in between the post it notes. I then inked up in grey the word stamp and put this on each side of the border.

I then used a peel off border.  I then stamped out a flower and vase and decoupaged it to the front of the card.  I then stamped 'enjoy'. 

'Enjoy' your crafting time...Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment