Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 4 March 2013

A Mother's Day Gift!

Good Morning!
As we all know it will be Mother's Day in the UK on the 10th of March so this week my 2 creations will be based especially on this event! Today I have come up with a tag that you can either give as a Gift or for it's primary function as a Gift Tag!

To start off I have used a regular Manilla #8 Ranger Tag that I covered with a Design Paper and re-punched the hole at the top with my Crop-a-Dile along with adding an eyelet. I have also coloured my chosen image for the card using Copic Ciao Markers.


To build the tag up I have simply mounted my Image onto some Pink Card and repeated this with another piece of Design Paper. I have then added a piece of Cheesecloth in between both layers before sticking the Image down with 3D Foam Tape. Using Distress Ink I stamped a Sentiment that I also mounted onto card which I stuck down just underneath the top corner of the image.
As you can already guess I have finished the tag off by embellishing with Flowers, Ribbon, Dew Drops and a Floral Charm. Each of these have been glued down with Glossy Accents.




INGREDIENTS -
Ranger Manilla #8 Tag
Magnolia Stamp & Papers
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Classic Small & Large Cicle Nestabilities
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Flowers, Glitter, Eyelet & Dew Drops
3D Foam Tape, Crop-a-Dile, Ranger Glossy Accents & Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Broken China
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11 & R20

Thanks for popping by, I'l see you all again on Saturday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment