Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 3 March 2013

St David's Day

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Apologies for my card being late but on the 1st was St David's Day, so all you out there who celebrated it, HAPPY belated St DAVID'S DAY.

I started with a computer print out of the title and cut this out and other small pieces of background paper with a die I found called Cart-US, Stanze Die.  I then went around each cut out with a black pro marker for an edge. 
I then stuck these onto a card.  I then used  Spellbinder label 16 to stamp the daffodil onto.

I stamped the daffodils out onto white cardstock and coloured them in with distress markers.  I decoupaged one of the daffodils and added glossy accents to give it dimension.  I added ribbon and some pearl gems.

All highlighted items can be found on the website.

Take care .....Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment