Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 11 November 2012

Scrapbook Sunday

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Today I'm showing you another passion of mine - scrapbooking.  This is such a lovely way to keep memories of loved ones and certain stories alive on what you did, where you went, what the picture means to you.

You can incorporate all you stamps. embossing, die cutting, knitting, crocheting (need I go on) into your pages. I won't go into all the science of it at present, just enjoy making the memories.  Choose colours that compliment each other

This photo was taken of my daughter at a wedding we were at earlier this year. It was a lovely day and she looked stunning(well I would say that wouldn't I!).

First take a 12 x 12 ins piece of card (mine is white).  The I cut to 10 x 10 ins piece of backing paper with a gray scroll on it. I then added the banner in black from the spellbinder labels and tags and added different black and white backing papers as the flags.




I then chose another grey/black and pink backing paper and made this a rectangle, adding a spellbinder circle to the back of it.








I then cut a flower from another piece of backing paper and stuck this down the right hand side of the page.

I then took some white, pink and design backing papers.  On the white card I stamped and embossed in WOW ebony embossing powder the Heartfelt Creations Tattered Background stamps and on the pink the Heartfelt Creations Shabby Chic Lace stamp again stamping in versamark and WOW ebony embossing powder.

I then die cut 2 small spellbinder circles and added card candy in silver on the top.  I then die cut 2 x butterflies from the Grand Shapabilities - wonderful wings in different backing papers.  The butterfly at the bottom of the page was cut in plain black card then stamped in versamark with Heartfelt Creations Tattered Collage Stamp  background stamp and embossed with WOW white embossing powder.

The small flowers butterfly and dragonfly are punches.I finished off with black card candy in the bottom left corner.

Hope to bring you more scrapbooking techniques in the coming weeks. 

Take care, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment