Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 16 September 2012

Baublisious

Hi Everyone

Sue here


Today I'm using the lovely Wild Rose Studio  Baubles stamp and the Penny Black transparent 'winter wonders' and 'salutations'' stamps.  The sentiments stamps are great for that final touch and ones I use again and again.


I started with a piece of 6x6 ins card then sprayed with cosmic shimmer mists in blue and silver then let it dry.  I then stamped the lines from the salutations across the card and used a heat gun to set the WOW platinum embossing powder.




I then added the diamonds from the salutation stamps and heat set with WOW clear embossing powder.





I then cut our 2 spellbinder 2010 heirloom ornament baubles and in memento London fog, 2nd image stamped the wild rose bauble onto it as a background.  (2nd stamping is when you ink up the stamp and stamp onto a piece of scrap paper first, then the 2nd time, without re inking, stamp onto the piece of cardstock.  This gives a faint impression on your project.) Leave to dry or heat set.


I then inked up the bauble with salty ocean and shaded lilac distress inks.  Then with versamark stamped the image again in the middle of the spellbinder bauble. I then heat set WOW  Little-Lou purple glitz embossing powder over the top.

On a piece of heat resistant acetate, in versamark,  I stamped 'happy holidays' and 'believe'  from the winter wonders and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.  I then cut these out leaving enough acetate on each side of the word to wrap around the bauble to add some dimension.





I then stuck these onto the card front and added a bow and some snowflake punches made from background papers.

Hope you find some inspiration from these cards this week.  The Wild Rose Studio have some fab stamps.  Pop along to the shop and have a look.

Happy crafting
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment