Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 15 September 2012

Wild Rose Studio - Feeding Robin's in Monochrome!


Good Morning!
It's Saturday so that means you've got me back with something to share with you today! Today I have created a Christmas Card with a Monochrome twist for those of you who like to try something different every once in a while. I'd say this card is suited to intermediate crafters but anyone could give it a go :) I have given this card a Monochromatic theme which I think really suits the image. To get this technique to work at its best I have used Distress Ink to stamp my image and then dragged the ink out to create shading using a water brush. As with the card on Monday I have finished the image off by adding Stickles to the snow...






INGREDIENTS -
(Available from J&C Creations)
Wild Rose Studio 'Anabelle's Christmas - Feeding Robins' Clear Stamp
Distress Ink - Fired Brick & Black Soot
Stickles - Frosted Lace

OTHER INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Red & Clear Dew Drops
Twinklets Glitter
Black Organza Ribbon
Paper Doily
Water Brush

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment: