Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 10 February 2014

New week

Good morning everyone,
Well Monday has arrived and I am glad to say that the river has been kind, I can leave my home without putting on the wellies.
But the weather does'nt look good for the week so fingers crossed, I will take some pickies when it's light and show you tomorrow.
I had a great day on Saturday at Eileen Godwin's workshop playing with Distress inks, my fave, and I am happy to say that she is coming to J and C soon, keep a look out for dates later.
Just watching C and C wondering if our lovely Barbara has another e-mail read out, she is fast becoming the famous Barbara from Maidstone.
Looking forward to tomorrow for Barbara's Stencil workshop, I have seen the samples and they look great.
Happy crafting Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie - had one card shown on Sunday - Hel's Show, but todays e-mail got stuck so didn't get away from the Draft box!! Had a lot of fun on Saturday and am now finishing my prep for the 2 Stencilling workshops being held on Tuesday and Friday - looking forward to having more fun!! x

    ReplyDelete