Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 11 April 2013

Windows and Wise Words

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

LOGIC WILL GET YOU FROM A TO Z IMAGINATION WILL GET YOU EVERY WHERE!
This week is 'Wise Words' and I've started off by using a Ranger Tag and art phrases from Creative Expressions.

 

I firstly used Distress Stains in peeled paint and evergreen bough and blobbed this all over the tag.  I then used  an embossing folder to make the indentations on the tag.  I then used black soot distress ink around the edge of the tag and to highlight the embossed area.





I then cut out the marianne craftables CR1204 oval frame and flowers cutting these out in different brown cardstock.






The background paper has been stamped on with the penny black brick wall and the flower made with the spellbinder bitsy flowers.  I then placed these behind an acetate bubble shaker pouches.  The leaves are a marianne die, and the die at the top is from the spellbinder Moroccan accents.  The words were stamped with versamark and I used WOW ebony embossing powder over the top and heat set.  The pearl brads are from J & C Creations.

Take care ....Sue



Full Tag



No comments:

Post a Comment