Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sparkly Shoes and Tiara's

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


This week is 'Wise Words' and today I have chosen a saying from the Dylusion set 'Quintisential' -- 'I'm pretty sure that with sparkly shoes and a new tiara she could conquer the world'

I firstly stamped out the Bildmalarna stamp 'Sitting Mimosa' onto white cardstock, which is a good all round stamp.  I then took one of my Stampotica images, cut out the mimosa face and top of the hair and glued it over the Stampotica image.  This you can try on all of your stamped images and give them another dimension. (sweet and innocent over grunge)  I know some of you will think this is sacra sanct but I quite like it, it appeals to my 'off the wall' side and makes it more interesting.  I then coloured it in with Promarkers and cut the image out



I then used distress inks and covered a Ranger Tag, then placed white acrylic paint over the top to tone it down, wiping parts off to give it dimension. I then used a crackle mask and put versamark through this and sprinkled WOW Gold Pearl embossing powder on top and heat set.  I then used the moulding paste I purchased from Aldi through another diamond mask and let this dry to give it dimension.










I then stamped the words out onto patterned paper, with Versamark and WOW Burgundy Red embossing powder and again cut these out.











The flowers are spellbinder bitsy flowers and the leaves are Dylusion - Around the Edge stamps again using WOW Burgundy Red Embossing Powder.  I glued it together with the electric glue gun.




Voila............Hope you conquer the world this week....Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment