Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 4 April 2013

Lots of Layers

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

Today we are looking at acetate through stamping, embossing and colouring.


I firstly chose the Bildmalarna stamp Mime Roses and coloured this in with promarkers.

I then Took some background papers and firstly covered an A5 piece of card with striped paper.  Then added a template shape from the Hot off the Press Toolkit 3 (these are plastic shapes that you can draw around and use in alsorts of ways.

I then cut a light blue frame with the spellbinder Label 21and embossed it.  Then cut the same shape from the A5 piece of backed card.  I then glued the window to the front of the A5 piece and placed a piece of acetate behind the window together with the coloured in stamped image.



I then stamped some Dylusion leaf stamps onto acetate quite a few times with versamark making sure I used an antistatic bag on the acetate first to stop embossing  powder sticking.  I then heat set the WOW ebony embossing powder hen coloured the leaves in with promarkers.  I then cut around the leaves and stuck them to the left side of the window.

I added a PRIMA flower to cover the silicone glued corner and a sentiment.

Items can be purchased from J & C Creations website.


Another idea with acetate   take care.....Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment