Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 16 March 2013

Masking Once More with Penny Black!

Good Morning!
First off I have to apologise, I had planned to share something completely different and more advanced with you all today but unfortunately that wasn't to be! I managed to catch a nasty bug that has been going around on Tuesday and after 4 days of putting up with it at work by the time I went to go craft last night I just didn't feel well enough. So I am afraid that today's card is rather quick, clean & simple using the same stamp set as on Monday!
As you know the card on Monday used the Masking Technique and today's is exactly the same! I stamped the Black & White flower first and then used the flower stamp that was the next size down along with the same 'Mask' from Monday.



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black T-Set 'Petal Party'
Penny Black '365 Days' Rubber Stamp
Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar & Milled Lavender

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment