Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 24 February 2013

A sample of a sample

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Today I have been mooching (or having a good nosey) in B & Q.  No I'm not a DIY buff but I pop in ever couple of months to see what new colour schemes, colour swatches and wallpaper samples are in stock.

 
Today I have used 2 of the wallpaper samples in my tag.  I only rip off 12 ins, just enough to make 2 cards or 4 tags out of, and don't forget you can always cover them in inks and paints to change them. 


 
I firstly covered the tag in the grey numbers sample, then went around the edges with distress inks and added a sentiment with Versamark and WOW ebony embossing powder.  I then die cut a  Marianne birdcage (LR0147) in green cardstock and added walnut stain to age it a bit.

I then cut out a butterfly from the 2nd sample of wallpaper and placed it in the cage.

I then added a sentiment 'Until you spread your wings you have no idea how far you'll fly.

Hope you fly far this week in your crafty experiments....Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment