Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 10 February 2013

A Friendly Bunch!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Today I am looking at the Ranger tags but this time the Kraft 8 ins. 

I firstly ran the 'flower fun' m bossabilities folder through my big shot and the tag but only on each side.
 
I then got my acrylic paints out and painted the tag all over with white then got a baby wipe and took most of it off.  It stayed in the ridges and bumps of the embossing which is what I wanted.  I then painted areas in pink acrylic paint and again took some of it off with a baby wipe.I then went around the edges with distress inks.

I then cut some spellbinder large octagon shapes from  tim holtz cardstock and inked the edges in black soot distress ink.  




I then took one of the new bubble domes from J & C Creations, the spellbinder classic oval and die cut an appropriate frame for the bubble.  I took a Penny Black hedgehog stamp and coloured this in with distress markers and again cut this out with the classic oval.

 

I then used the spellbinder jewel flowers and flourishes dies, the tim holtz papers and cut out some flowers.  I inked them up on the edges.  I used buttons for the centres with some thin cord.  I added a ruffle ribbon to the bottom of the tag and further pink ribbon to the tag hole at the top.  I glued everything with Pinflair silicone glue.

I stamped Friend forever' from the Penny black 'Salutations' clear stamps.

Take care....Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment