National Puzzle Day is celebrated in the USA each year on 29th January when children and adults spend part of the day completing puzzles eg crosswords, number puzzles, jigsaws etc.
I have made 2 cards in celebration one male and one female, I hope you like them.
Penny Black Hedge-word wooden rubber stamp
FabScraps 12x12 paper Heritage Script (C38 002A)
Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper String Solids (TH93044)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Labels Large (LF-168)
Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stamp the image onto coconut card using Memento, colour as desired and cut out using one of the dies from the Grand Labels set. Ink around the edge with a black marker.
- Assemble the card as in the photo using card buttons, paper string and ribbon.
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Puzzle Effect (S5-139)
Pink card & paper
Pink gingham ribbon
Assortment of flowers
Nellies Floral Punch Jumbo Rose Leaves
- Die cut the largest die from S5-139 using heavier weight pink paper and keep the sheet of paper to use as a mat onto pink card. Join the holes left by the die with a narrow tipped black pen. Add the gingham ribbon and then mat onto the base card and make a bow.
- Attach the completed puzzle die cut with sticky fixers.
- Punch out 5 sets of rose leaves using green paper and arrange the flowers as desired.
- Add the gems to the die cut as in the photo.