Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 28 January 2013

Love & Happiness with Hobbyart!

Good Morning!
Today I have a quick card to share with you all using some Hobbyart Stamps! I hadn't really come across these before this week but I have to say I am now a fan! I have used a combination of 'Anna's Collection - Just For You' and 'Birthday Collection' sets.

To create the card trim some Kraft card to fit a square card blank and repeat with some some white card. Stamp one image using 3 different inks up the right side of the white card with a birthday sentiment on the left. Choosing one shade of the inks used stamp the dragonfly design twice and finish the card by embellishing with dew drops. 



INGREDIENTS -
'Anna's Collection - Just For You' CSO23D Stamp Set
'Birthday Collection' CSO52D Stamp Set
Dew Drops & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs & Vintage Photo

Thanks for popping by, I shall be back on Saturday!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

NATALIE

XXX

3 comments: