Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 20 January 2013

Mirror, mirror in my hand!

Hi Everyone
Sue here

My last post of the week concentrates on the Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace die and shabby chic lace stamp. I love these two items as they make my cards look classy.  I have also used the Penny Black stamp 'primp'


Firstly I die cut the lace then used watercolour  distress pens to colour parts of it in.  I then covered the whole cut out with cosmic shimmer white shimmer paint which gives it a sheen/lacey look and blends the colours into one another.  I added a piece of ribbon through the top of the die cut.



I then stamped the lace stamp on the background in WOW white embossing powder and heat set and then sanded it down to give it a shabby chic look, then added a further stamp of circles using memento love letter ink.



I then stamped out the cat in memento black ink and coloured in with distress pens.  I then used a spellbinder Picot Edge Circle die. I finished off with a saying.


Take Care..................Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment