Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 21 January 2013

Bildmalarna Best Wishes!

Good Morning!
This week we have moved from Heartfelt Creations designs to Bildmalarna! I haven't used these stamps before myself until today but I have to admit they are rather cute! I have used 'Mimosa on the Bench' and you can infact get her in the sale over at the J&C Creations website with 25% off HERE!

To create this card I followed a basic layout and used some old Design Papers by Papermania that I had hidden away for the past couple of years! I have coloured her in using Copic Ciao Markers. For those of you that are interested the metal flower is a bead cap and I have simply stuck it down in the centre of my bow using Ranger Glossy Accents and filling the centre with Liquid Pearls.




INGREDIENTS -
Bildmalarna Stamp 'Mimosa on the Bench'
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
PaperMania Papers
Flowers
White Ribbon with Gold Trim, Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & Glitter
Liquid Pearls - Key Lime & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, Y11, YG03, BV00 & BV02

Thanks for popping by, I shall see you all again on Saturday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment