Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Love is patient, Love is kind


Hi Everyone
Sue Here

This week is the turn of Heartfelt Creations.  I love these stamps for their versatility and thick rubber which means you can do anything with them.

I have made a card using masks today.  Again these are so versatile.  The other items I have used are  Spellbinders Classic Scallop Large Circle and Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Dies.  Stamps of Agape Love precut Set, Bella Rose Leaves precut Set.

I have also given you a link to  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdoC9FBtIE  which shows you how to use the Heartelt Creations dies with the stamps.

Firstly I used a template to cut out the card then used the same template to cut the panels in a different cardstock.

I then took the heart template and used my memento ink in love letter and distress ink in walnut stain and used cut and dry to sponge the ink through the hearts. (picture on left) I also use a little squirt of Crafters Companion repositionable spray on the back so the mask doesn't move whilst I'm
 using it.  I then used the template and put some modelling paste through it making sure I had a bowl of warm water on standby to soak it off after using it.  The modelling paste I purchased from Lidl for £2.45 for a big tub.  Great Value!  This I left overnight. (picture on right).


I then stamped the saying out onto heat resistance transparency and heat embossed with WOW ebony embossing powder.  I then cut it out with the spellbinder scallop circle and attached behind the bella rose die.



I then die cut small roses from the Desire range from Crafters Companion and pushed the petals back and inked it up with the memento love letter ink and walnut stain distress ink adding a little pearl in the middle.

Happy Crafting
Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment