Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 6 December 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Mousing Around

Hi Everyone
Sue here


Today I have altered a little chest of drawers picked up from a charity shop for £1,

Firstly I covered the outer Shell in white gesso.


Stamped in versamark and used WOW ebony embossing powder then heat set, the Penny Black Catch a star x 2 and everest next x 2 then die cut the spellbinder classic frame  (romantic rectangles is near to this)out to match and used miri card for the mirror.  I cut a triangle of silver card to mount it on top of the drawers.


The mice I coloured in with distress markers then cut all of them out and placed them where I wanted over the drawers. All the items were glued with cosmic shimmer glue.

I put tissue paper in the drawers but when giving it as a present I could fill it with pot purri or chocolates of keepsakes.

Take a walk to the local charity shop yourself and see what's there to alter.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment