Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Technique Tuesday - Expandable Craftables!

Hi Everyone

Sue Here


Today we are looking at Spellbinder Expandable Patterns. These are fab dies and have intricate patterns on them which allows you to make elongated die cuts.  I have chosen  - Botanical Swirls.  Further 'How to's' can be found at the Spellbinder website.  Just follow these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01_ZNjWGjoo




Firstly I diecut the spellbinder wings, the expandable, the spellbinder heart, embossed an m bossabilities on white cardstock for the background and had a flower die for a corner piece.




I then used distress ink in peacock feathers and black soot on the embossed white card.  The expandable patters I die cut out of glossy black card.






I then diecut a spellbinder heart shape in black card which had already been embossed and added a lacy edge in black gingham.





I then cut a butterfly from the spellbinder set and inked up in versamark and used WOW nice ice blue embossing powder on the top.





I then glued it all together with Comic Shimmer Acrylic glue.

Happy crafting and if I saw you at the NEC this week hope you had a wonderful time!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment