Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 4 October 2012

Thrifty Thursday - The Adventures of Tin Tin!

Hi Everyone

Sue here


Just a play on words today but we are using some old screws and odds and ends from around the house and good old extra thick tin foil from the supermarket.

Firstly I cut a Tim Holtz tag from tags and bookplate.



Then pinflair glued some odds and ends from around the home to the tag, such as screws a piece of wire a rectangle of thick card chipboard coggs, washers anything you can raid your partners shed for!

Once dry I got a piece of thick tin foil and with Stazon black stamped some background stamps onto the foil.  I then squirted glossy accents onto the tag and pressed the foil into and around the items glued onto it.



I folded the foil around the back of the tag also.




I then got some different surfaces such as bottle tops with ridges down the side, tin bottle tops, an embossing tool and etched into the foil and around the shapes.  I then got some black acrylic paint, a brush and a baby wipe and started to paint over the foil.  I then wiped the paint off in places so that it went into the crevices. I then let it dry.





I then die cut the spellbinder snowflake pendant in blue backing card and glued this onto the front.  I got a metal border tag and stamped 'dreams' from the Penny Black Transparent 'gratitude' set onto the small tag.

Very steam punk christmasy!

Have a go

Speak soon

Sue  

1 comment:

  1. If you desire to get a great deal from this post then you have to
    apply such methods to your won web site.

    Here is my webpage - rent properties

    ReplyDelete