Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Good morning everyone,

Well, I've recovered from a great weekend at Stoneleigh, it was great to see so many friendly faces, especially the lovely Pauline and her daughter.
Apart from demoing on the stand, I did my own shopping and picked up some great stamps and ideas from fellow crafter's to bring back to Maidstone for future workshops. So many thanks to Wendy at Card-io, Kay at Indigo Blue and Kay of Hougie fame.
I would share some pickies of the cards I made but unfortunately they went onto the van, I will try and get to them tomorrow and share them later.
Here is the talented Kay and the lovely Phil having s quick cuddle.
Thanks for
Visiting, pop into the warehouse it would be great to see you.
Happy crafting Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete