Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 20 June 2014

Morning everyone,
I have the day off today, but I will still be crafting, we just keep away can we.
I have been busy this week away and home, firstly a great day with Eileen Godwin who will be demoing at our extravaganza on the 28th June. Then there was Lynn's jewelry workshop, now I am not a beader but I gave it a go and was pleased with my efforts, thankfully Lynn has a lot of patience.
Finally I have been stamping with the Chocolate Baroque Harebell butterfly stamps, I hope you like the pickies.
What a mixed week I have had, this weekend I will be prepping for future workshops check out the Web site for details I look forward to seeing you.
Happy crafting Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Had a lovely day too. Great stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I'm too prepping for the extravaganza on Sat 28th. Hav e a good weekend all.

    ReplyDelete