Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 15 May 2014

Good morning everyone,
A big thank you to everyone who came over to see us at Biggin hill, it was great to see so many familiar faces. I love demoing at local shows we get to catch up with so many friends.
I also have to thank Marion and Jackie who helped me by making some card samples, and also Marion for helping me on the day.
I have been busy at base camp this week with my pop up box workshop, it still amazes me how each one is so different.
I  have the workshop again on Friday if you want to come along it will be great to see you, I think there are still places available check out the Website.
Here are some pickies of Tuesday's boxes, and the keys are from a previous workshop, hope you like them, please leave a comment it's always good to get feedback.
Happy crafting,
Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Love construction projects and this is something a bit different to give. Although it is all ready on the " circuit" there are so many different ways of finishing this pop up box. A great stamp too. Great for colouring with the new Spectrum Noir Pencils which are now in stock! x

    ReplyDelete