Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 13 April 2014

Good morning everyone,

What a great day I had yesterday, first thing I spent the morning at Eileen Godwin's workshop, can not wait for her day at J and C, Eileen will be demoing with some of the new Chocolate Baroque stamps check out dates on the web, I now there is only a few places left so don't delay, she is a very talented and fun lady.
Then in the afternoon took Maizey out for a stroll, what lovely weather we have at the moment.
Then in the evening I tried to create cards for future workshops, only I was struggling to see through the tears. Does anyone else find watching Britain's got talent emotional?, first I was crying with laughter then crying with the stories of the contestants.That beautiful girl who was bullied and then sang with so much feeling WOW!
Now today I would love to say I am running in the London marathon lol, instead I am still in my jarmies watching from the sofa, but days like this makes me proud to be British, London looks great.
Have a great day and happy crafting,
Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to leave a bit early yesterday Julie......the rest of the time was spent heads down using the Heartfelt creations stamps and die. Stunning samples from everyone. So looking forward to Eileen's Workshop with us at J & C on the 25th of this month. Join us if you can....

    ReplyDelete