Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Good morning everyone,
It was my birthday yesterday and also the first anniversary of the Tuesday group, ( crikey where did that year go ? ), well after a quiet start the ladies arrived and surprised me with beautiful flowers and lovely cards they had made.
I have such a lot of talented friends. Barbara made one of her famous cakes which went down well with a cuppa, so a big thank you to all for making my day special.
I think I will leave my cards up for sometime, here are some pickies of the day.
Happy crafting Julie x




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely range of card styles you had Julie. The Ladies produce some beautiful cards. Glad you had a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara, and congrats on winning the e-mail this morning on CandC.x

    ReplyDelete