Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 7 September 2013

Promarker Storage Ideas

Today I have been going through my craft stash and realised that my promarkers are so unorganised I am amazed I can find anything in here.


So this was my inspiration for todays post, how can I store my promarkers to allow me maximum usage? So Here I have a few ideas I been looking at, I hope these will provide you some inspiration for your promarkers to.








So I think I have found it...
this next storage idea is just amazing and so easy to create my self. If you also love this idea and would like to know how to make it, head over to the Crafty Storage blog for full details.




Jen
 -x-

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I have two clear box but this storages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ideas.Must try something like this.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete