Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Tuesday Group

Good Morning all,

As the saying goes, after being away it is always great to be home, We had a lovely weekend at Stoneleigh Park saw lots of crafty things and met some lovely people.
But now it is back to proper work, once again the first hour was spent looking and talking at what the ladies had been up to. I am still amazed by the different cards they all produce even though the ladies are using the same products.
Janice and I are holding another children`s workshop on Wednesday and a Make-and-Take on Saturday with Lisa so lots of chances to pop in and see us.
I know you all like to see ideas so hopefully if I can remember my camera next week there will be some pickies next time, please take a look.

Happy Crafting Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment