Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Go With The Flow

    I know it's Tuesday and you're expecting the very talented Nat to show a gorgeous cute card. I'm sorry to say she's a little under the weather so I'm helping out until she's back, I'm sure you'll join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.
    This card was created using just one ink pad - Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and a stamp set from Creative Expressions - Nautical Journey.
    I have stamped on white card and blended the edges, the phrase is clear embossed but all the other stamping is just ink. The ship has been coloured with a waterbrush using the ink in the stamped image and then cut out and mounted on foam pads.
    The tag is punched in white, edged in blue and hung using Bakers Twine across the corner of the blue layer before being stuck on to a white card blank. It's made as a Birthday card but could easily be made into  a Bon Voyage just by changing the tag, there is a little charm of a ships wheel on the twine too.
*Rocky*
   

No comments:

Post a Comment