Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Down On The Farm


    Good morning, I hope you all had a good weekend. I'd like to show you one of my favourite styles for making cards, monochrome.  
    This card has been made using Creative Expressions stamp set Countryside and one ink pad, Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. The stamps are great for making masculine cards as the set includes a tractor. I'd just like to let you know there is a new masculine multi craft challenge blog starting tomorrow called The Male Room. Their first challenge is 'Anything Goes' so if you like to make cards for men then pop over and take a look.
    To make this card I have stamped in Brushed Corduroy on cream card and then used a water brush to  drag colour into the image. For the clouds I made sure I dragged the colour outwards to make them look paler but on the bushes I have dragged it in to look like foliage.
    The finished picture is layered up on brown and gold before being mounted on a lighter brown.  A quick, easy and effective card to make.
Happy Crafting
*Rocky*

No comments:

Post a Comment