Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

CAS Butterfly

It’s Tuesday and I’m back to share another card with you made from products from the J & C Creations shop. This rather gorgeous Penny Black stamp is so pretty that I decided piling on the embellishments (as I’m wont to do!) would be unnecessary, the focus should be be the butterfly, don’t you agree? So I’ve left my card Clean & Simple and let the image do the talking! If you pop over to the shop there is a fantastic 25% off this stamp at the moment along with lots more bargains to be had.


Products from J & C Creations shop
Penny Black Slapstick/cling stamp - ‘Soft Wings’ 
Tim Holtz distress ink pad - ‘Victorian Velvet’
Ribbon
Pearls 
Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder - ‘True White’
Dies used: Spellbinders ‘Ovals’ & ‘Floral Ovals’

Natx


No comments:

Post a Comment