Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 22 June 2013

Craft Room Clear Out | Fabric Basket Tutorial

As you will all know this year has passed by in a flash and last week I suddenly realised that spring was over and summer had arrived (well a few days at least).

It was only then that I remembered I missed my spring craft room clear out, so this year I will be doing a summer clear out instead. Now I think with every clear out there should also be alittle bit of change so this year I have been wanting to try out these cute fabric storage baskets to had a little colour and excitment back into my room. Then I can across these amazing little gems.

Fabric Bucket (with cut out handles) Tutorial by Delia Creates
These cute little baskets look amazing and are so easy to make. Plus you only need 2 fat quarters per box (BARGIN!!!).

How to Make Fabric Baskets by Delia Creates 
Plus these are reversible too!

So head over to see Delia's full tutorial at Delia Creates to make these amazing little baskets too.

Jen
-x- 

P.S. These make great DVD storage too...

No comments:

Post a Comment