Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 1 June 2013

Brand New Workshop Room!

Wow! At last a little bit of sun, time to grab my flip flops and head for the beach! Well I made it all the way to Brighton today so I am a happy bunny.

So what do I have in store for you all this weekend, well I thought that many of you will not be aware that we have recently had a brand spanking new workshop room built at our warehouse and are now offering workshops to all you crafty soles out there.

Here are a few pictures of our new space, as you can see our ladies are already putting it to good use!


Crafting madness, I am amazed that our crafty ladies even have time to stop for a cup of tea.
  

Stay tuned tomorrow as I bring you the all the latest information on one of our upcoming workshops! the Lime Green Queen herself Kay Rutter from Hougie Crafts!

So if you are heading for the beach today don't forget to take some photos as will be introducing scrapbooking tutorials over the coming weeks to help preserve all those great memories! So you may well need a few new summer snaps to kickstart our summer scrapbooking.

Jen
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment