Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mimosa's in the Pink!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Myself and Natalie are showing PINK'y things this week and I have gone minimalistic, which is really hard for me!
If you choose one colour and use this with water in different strengths you get a uniform looking card.  

I firstly stamped the flourish top and bottom of a square card with tattered rose distress ink, then stamped out in Victorian Velvet distress ink 'mimosa'  then coloured this in with the same distress markers and a wet paintbrush and cut it out with the spellbinder die.

I then inked the edges with tattered rose distress ink.




I cut out the leaves and inked them up with lilac rose ink.  The flower, I cut out all four sizes and inked the edges up with victorian velvet distress ink then added a brad for the centre. I cut these out of the beautiful Heartfelt Creations patterned cardstock I then used Pinflair glue to put the card together and added a pink ribbon



J & C Creations:  
Spellbinder Decorative Label 22
Memento Ink in Lilac Rose
Distress Ink in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet
Distress Markers in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet
Bildmalarna Stamp - Mimosa on the Bridge
Heartfelt Creations backing papers and card
Joy Floral Flowers 3
White Cardstock
Brad
Ribbon
Pinflair glue

Other items 
Leaf die
Tim Holtz Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment