Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 19 May 2013

Candy swirls and Pink Flowers

Hi Everyone
Sue Here



Today, carrying on with the theme of pink I am showing you a canvas I did with scrap materials, and ribbons.

I firstly sprayed the canvas with cosmic shimmer sprays and rubbed distress inks all over and let this dry.

I bought small samples of material and again sprayed these with Cosmic Shimmer sprays and Dylusion sprays.  I then glued them onto the canvas with Pinflair book binding glue after drying.

I then made a flower from grungepaper and the spellbinder bity flower and had a pre cut flourish from the Tim Holtz Grungeboard flourishes range and painted this with H2O's.  The chain was from the charity shop and the sentiment was taken from the internet and cut out with a spellbinder label 12.  I added pearls on the inside of the flourish for dimension and a buckle with ribbon through.

Take care..........................Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment