Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 12 May 2013

A Tissue!!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Today I'm making a very pretty square tissue box with a template and black card.  This comes in a pack from Creative Expressions. (Please ring J & C to see if there are any in stock)

Firstly I cut out 2 templates and then used the Heartfelt Creations Shabby Chic Lace and Delicate Asters stamps  On a 3rd piece of black card I stamped out the Asters in Versamark and heat set with WOW Bright White embossing powder. 

I then coloured these in with cosmic shimmer paints and let them dry before cutting them out. I then put 3 of the flowers together in a decoupage.  With the Lace stamp I used Versamark and WOW Bright White embossing powder and stamped this around each side at the bottom.

 

I then used cosmic shimmer glue and put the box together adding a piece of lace from the vintage ribbons over the lace stamp and adding 1  of the decoupage flowers.


All items highlighted can be purchased from the J & C Website. 
Have a lovely week................Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment