Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 1 April 2013

April Blooming Flowers!

Good Morning!
I hope you are all enjoying your Easter Bank Holiday! Today I have a card to share with you that is made from using Acetate. Acetate isn't something that you would normally use for your card blank but I think it looks really clean and effective.
To create your card blank cut a strip of acetate and then fold in half using a bone folder. I have decided to use a patterned acetate but the normal clear acetate looks just as good.


To decorate the acetate I attached everything to the base using Glossy Accents as I found that it would hold everything much better than other adhesives. To make it possible to write inside the card I repeated cutting some cardstock like I did for my main image and stuck it inside directly beneath where the image on the top lays.




INGREDIENTS -
PB 'Sunflower' Cling Stamp
Oval Classic & Scallop Nestabilities
Tim Holtz Word Stickers
Papermania Acetate
Flowers, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Distress Markers - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick & Spun Sugar

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment