Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Technique Tuesday - What comes through my door!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here



Today I am altering a tag and showing you that anything that pops through your door can be used to decorate it.

I have used on of the Ranger manila tags and firstly taken a magazine that came through the door and cut out some pictures, hearts and words.  I then stuck these onto the tag with cosmic shimmer glue.

I then took picket fence and evergreen bough distress stains and inked the tag around the pictures.

I then used versamark and inked up the 'Flower Fun' M Bossabilities folder and ran it through my big shot.  I then sprinkled WOW Pastel Yellow embossing powder over the top and used a small paintbrush to dust off any powder I did not want, preferably over the words.  I then heat set it.

I then went around the edge with seedless preserve distress ink and added ribbons to the hole at the top of the tag.



I then die cut some Tim Holtz tattered florals and tattered leaves from 2 used x brown envelopes from posted birthday cards and inked these up with distress inks and sprays. I stamped in versamark the Heartfelt Creations tattered collage stamps and heat set with WOW bright white embossing powder.  I used a vintage buttons for the middle of the flowers

All the highlighted items can be purchased from the website.
Cheap and cheerful.......Take care......Sue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment