Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 8 March 2013

Doggoneit!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


Today is the start of Crufts so I thought I would celebrate this by stamping with one of my favourite stamps from Bildnalarna "Friends on a Log"

I love the simplicity of this stamp and you can do so much with it.  Today I have stamped it out 4 times on different patterned cardstock and also stamped the log out using a paper bag given to me with crafty items in.  I have then decoupaged this together.

The background I have taken a black piece of card, cut it into a square, then sprayed a heat resistant piece of acetate with blue cosmic shimmer and left it overnight to dry.  I have then cut the same square from this and used it as night sky attaching it to the black card with brads.  Obviously different coloured cardstock will give different effects behind the acetate so don't be afraid to experiment.  I then added some glitter stars.  A really simple card, but effective.

All the highlighted items can be purchased through the J & C Creations website.

To all our canine friends young and old....have a lovely day....Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment