Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 28 March 2013

Crochet Week - Rocky

   This week is Crochet Week.  There are several crochet embellishments on the market at the moment so even if you don't make them yourself you can still have that gorgeous lacy look.
   The tag background is an old crochet doily pattern I found in the charity shop, so is the hook and thread picture which I cut out and coloured. Once the old pattern was stuck onto the tag I used Distress Ink Old Paper to age it a little more, the hook is coloured with a Sakura Stardust Silver pen and the thread is coloured with watercolour pencils.
   The lower part of the tag is coloured with Distress Ink Shaded Lilac and covered with a die cut doily. The scissors are also die cut, as are the tiny letters and the balls of thread.
   I have punched a row of various size holes on the left of the tag like the ones you get on a needle gauge.
   I did crochet the flower myself and added a small button to the centre. The ribbon is also crochet but that is not my handiwork I'm afraid, I need more practice for something that good.
   If you can't see the items you're looking for on the J&C Creations website please give them a call, they will be happy to help, they have so much lovely stock at the new warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment