Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 7 February 2013

"Send a card to a Friend day" - 7th February

"Send a card to a Friend"

Here is my cute card that I have made for which the stamp can be used for any occasion.
Products used:
Green Card
White embossed card
Old paper distress ink pad (from J & C Creations)
Marianne Design Creatable die (from J & C Creations)
Spellbinders - Label Twenty-Two die (from J & C Creations)
Ribbon
Gems (from J & C Creations)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pens (from J & C Creations)
Penny Black Stamp - "Dear Friend" (from J & C Creations)
I have started off using white card for my base card. Using green card for the backing I have used white embossed card and distress all over using "old paper" distress ink. For my embellishments I have used the Marianne Design fence, white organza ribbon and gems. The sentiment is from my craft stock but the main attraction is the Penny Black "Dear Friend" stamp which I die cut with Spellbinders label twenty-two then I have coloured in using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pens.
Georgina.

1 comment: