Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 28 February 2013

J & C Creations Extravaganza Weekend

So I know I am a little late with these picture but one of my little rabbits has been ill over the last few days so now she is all better I am trying to catch up from the weekends activities. 

So a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who braved the winter weather to come and support our extravaganza weekend it was so nice to see so many of our regular customers as well as a number of new faces.

I hope you all enjoyed the demonstrations we had running over the two days. Hopefully we have filled you with lots of ideas to inspire your card and jewellery making. I have included a few pictures below for those of you who were unable to make it on the day.



WOW! dosen't our new warehouse look amazing. I didn't realise we had so many lovely goodies tucked away in boxes.


Kay teaching our vistors (and staff) how to make these beautiful wirework bracelets

 

Sheena is in her element, laughing, joking and getting very messy showing how to get the most from your distress stains


Are you as jealous as I am, if only my cards came out like this!



I would just like to say a huge thank you to our lovely demonstrators who showcased their talents to bring you some gorgeous smaples and a wide range of tips and techniques for you to try at home.



These are just a few of the beautiful samples that were created during the weekend












Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the
    pictures on this blοg lοading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any responseѕ would bе greatly appreсіаted.


    My homepage: No-Hassle internet Systems - Insights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I have encountered no problems as we speak. Try going through another internet option instead of Internet Explorer such as firefox or chrome or comodo icedragon. They all do the same things, but I know from experience that there are a few nasty bugs going around at present and I had to change from internet explorer to comodo icedragon. They are easily downloadable from the internet.

      Hope this helps....Sue from J & C Creations

      Delete