Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 3 February 2013

A Room with a View


Hi Everyone
Sue here
Scene-it Toppers
Today I have used the same Hobby Art stamps CS037D  and made this scene.

I firstly used white cardstock and stamped a scene.  As you can see I have used the same stamp a couple of times and masked areas.  If you find that the fields don't join together get a fine black liner pen and join them up and draw lines similar to the ones on the stamp.  Again a clever trick so you can join landscapes together. I coloured it in with distress markers.
 




I then die cut a Marianne Twig die and covered in versamark and heat set WOW Satin Pearl Embossing Powder.

Doesn't that view look peaceful and idyllic - makes me want a long week end in the lakes!


Peace to you all this week .......Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment