Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 25 February 2013

A Fancy Birthday!

Good Afternoon!
This week my creations that I share with you will be along the theme of Fancy Papers! 
I was sent some gorgeous HOTP Papers that have a raised embossed design over which you can decorate with paints, inks, sprays etc to create your own personalised paper! 
Today I chose to use my Distress Paints with them of course! 

Here is what I started off with, a plain piece of the Design Paper trimmed down to fit some cardstock.


And here it is after I have swiped some Distress Paints over it and inked up the edges!


To create the rest of the card I simply glued a Paper Doily in the centre off the paper, added some cheesecloth and a strip of ribbon. I then stamped a sentiment onto some seperate card which I then mounted onto some coloured cardstock. To finish the card I have embellished it with Flowers, Glitter & Dew Drops.




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
HOTP Paper
Flowers, Seam Binding Ribbon, Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Glitter & Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood
Distress Paint - Weathered Wood & Bundled Sage

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment