Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

12 Tags of 2013 ... February!

Good Morning!
Natalie here again today and it's time fo rme to share this month's version of the 12 TAGS OF 2013! If any of you are still unaware of what this is, it is where Tim Holtz creates a tag for blog readers to create their own version of. Each month he will pick 12 of his favourites who will win a prize and I was lucky enough to be one of those with my December tag!
Anybody can join in whether they are a beginner or not as it's all about how YOU interpret it.
Without any further ado it's time for me to share with you the February version!
First up is Tim Holtz's version ....
You can find a step by step guide of how to create his tag HERE.


Next up is mine!!!
You may notice I have changed the theme of mine from Valentines to Birthday. Simply because I don't own the Valentines Stamp set that he has used. This is okay to do remember as it's all about how you interpret it yourself. I have basically followed Tim's guide as usual with replacing a few items used. I added some Foam Tape beneath my coloured image before attaching it to the tag to give it a 3D effect. I have also used it on my Word Token.




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Birthday Blueprints' Stamp Set
Design Paper by LOTV Nitwits Collection
Tim Holtz Tissue Paper, Paper Distressing Tool & Word Token
Tim Holtz Ideo-ology Trinket Pin, Jump Ring, Word Token, Coloured Twine & Word Sticker
Flowers, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & 3D Foam Tape


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Distress Stain - Festive Berries & Fired Brick
Distress Markers - Old Paper, Mustard Seed & Barn Door

Thanks for popping by, I'l see you all again on Saturday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment