Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pink Paris

Hi Everyone
Sue here

This tag was insipred by a button I came across whilst tidying up last week.

I have used the Thinking of You, Penny Black Transparant Stamps.  This is a lovely set with scenes and flowers rolled into one.

I first cut a tag from  Tim Holtz, tags and borders.  Then stamped the flowers from the vase of flowers all the way around the tag in versamark. I then heat set with WOW white embossing powder and used pink distress inks to ink all over the tag with a resist technique. I then stamped onto a separate piece of cardstock, the paris scene in black memento ink, masked this, then stamped the eifel tower in the background. 

I then used the same distress inks as watercolour paints and made a pink wash for the background.  I then cut this out and ripped the bottom side to show the core paper.  I then mounted this on a piece of black and white mulberry paper.  I glued a piece of white ribbon down the right hand side of the picture.


I then took different types of pink and black ribbon and put them together and secured with a button.  I used ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag and had a little piece of pink netting behind 2 white flowers which I coloured in distress inks.

Voila!!  J'aime tag!

Take care, speak soon
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment