Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 24 January 2013

Bags of shiness...

Hi Everyone
Sue here,



Today is the turn of Bildmalarna stamps Mimo Roses.  He's such a cute guy.

I firstly took a piece of card and put backing paper over it and distressed it with walnut stain distress ink. I then took a further piece of white cardstock and ran it through my big shot  with a button mask.  

The embossed outline I inked up with  tea dye and lettuce distress ink. I curled the edges for a distressed look. 



 I then took a piece from a paper bag which I got some craft goodies in and cut a piece from it, running it through the Spellbinder expandable patterns die - Botanical swirls.  I then inked this up with Tea dye ink.

The next layer was a piece of material with holes in it.  Again a little ink added to the edges.

The next layer is 3 dies. One being the Heartfelt Creations layered elegant swirl and two memory box dies. I then used a flower punch to cut out some little flowers for the branches.

 
I coloured the young chap in distress pens and die cut him with spellbinder label 14.  

Hope you have BAGS of energy for your crafting this week. Take care.

Sue  

No comments:

Post a Comment